What does COVID-19 look like for Bellevue Family Dentistry?
At Bellevue Family Dentistry, we have always gone above and beyond to meet health standards and guidelines set up by the CDC and ADA, and we will continue to exceed those standards now. We believe that maintaining good oral health is vital to your overall health. You can trust us to implement any necessary actions to ensure the safety of all our patients and staff.
Here’s what you can expect at your visit:
- All receptionists, front office staff, managers, and clinical staff are required to wear face masks at all times.
- A mask is required for all patients.
- Once the patient enters the office, they will have their temperature taken.
- Our clinical staff is equipped with the proper personal protective equipment (PPE). The clinical staff is wearing fluid-resistant lab jackets, the highest level available face mask, face shields, and surgical caps.
- Our dental personnel undergoes daily temperature checks and health screenings.
- Patients will experience a clean and disinfected lobby.
- Hand Sanitizer is available throughout the office.
- Staff will continue to sanitize door handles, countertops, restrooms, and furniture.
- Patients will be asked to practice social distancing, respiratory hygiene, and cough etiquette.
- We have equipped each treatment area with a Medify Air Purifier. The purifier can clean the air in a 2,300 square foot room in one hour and an 800 square foot room in 30 minutes. Our treatment rooms are 110 square feet. In addition to our treatment rooms, we have placed a Medify Air Purifier in the reception area and another Medify Air Purifier in our training center in the lower level of the office.
- Our heating and cooling system even got an upgrade. We installed the HALO-LED. This LED in-duct air purification system uses UV light and ionization to clean all the air moving through our ductwork.
We ask that if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please call 920-465-4477 to reschedule your appointment.